interviewer: describe yourself in 4 words
me: space, the final frontier
interviewer: oh god not again
do you ever wonder if anyone reads your blog like everyday just to check on you
date a boy who reads. date a boy who writes. date a boy who writes you fifteen-page love letters. date a boy who hides behind statues while pretending to read just to gaze adoringly at you. date marius pontmercy.
I was tagged by wingraine
- Name: Sanne
- Nickname: Jehanne
- Birthday: November 28th
- Gender: f
- Sexuality: greysexual/demi-pansexual
- Height: 5’5” (1.66m)
- Time zone: GMT +1
- What time and date is it there: 22:16 September 2nd
- Average hours of sleep I get each night: 6-8
- OTPs: too many
- The last thing I Googled was: greenwich mean time
- First word that comes to mind: extraordinary
- What I last said to a family member: have fun
- One place that makes me happy and why: my girlfriend’s garden because as opposed to my parents’ garden it has grass and flowers and I have good memories of it.
- How many blankets I sleep under: two
- Favorite beverage: pepsi max and tea
- The last movie I watched in the cinema was: Lucy
- Three things I can’t live without: internet, blankets, my cat
- Something I plan on learning: Gaelic, French and acting
- A piece of advice for all my followers: There is nothing as saddening as regretting not doing something, so when in doubt, just do it.
- You have to listen to this song: Tri Martolod by Alan Stivell
- My blog(s): nature, fandom, funny textposts, flowers ,poetry, art
I’m not tagging anyone because I can’t be bothered <3 Feel welcome to do it if you feel like it.
Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
I think ANYTHING by Roald Dahl… I really enjoyed the Big Friendly Giant and Witches. But also Harry Potter…
Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot?
Cold… because there’s tons you can do to warm up (personal furnace, blankets, sweaters, hot cocao, tea) but very little you can do to cool down.
Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
Mumford & Sons, but only if you’d join me. Or maybe AC/DC …. it’s really hard…..
Allium: What’s the best thing you can cook?
Oh my stars… I don’t know. I don’t actually cook that well but I suppose I make good Cornish Indonesian-style pasties but I suppose my fettuccine al pesto is also pretty okay ^^”